Text Size

3D Printer Plans

3D Printer Plans

Postby akmomtaz » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:46 am

Hi everybody.I got the book 'Build Your Own 3D Printer' and in there it's said that I have to download the plans from here but I couldn't find it.....It's said download the zip file please help me in that thanks....
The original massage is:'If you haven’t already downloaded the 3D printer building plans, point your web browser to www.buildyourtools.com and grab the zip file containing all the PDFs. After downloading the PDFs, be sure to look through the files and make certain you have all of them.'
akmomtaz

CNC Machine: Other

Re: 3D Printer Plans

Postby christspringer271 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:29 pm

Did you find the download file already? If you have the file downloaded already just follow the instruction step-by-step until you finished installing it. By the way, you can design your 3d output using 3d pens. I bought some online in ebay and www.allthat3d.com. I make my own design and layout in my 3d prints and it gives great and amazing output after I put designs using 3d pens. I hope this would be a great share.
christspringer271

CNC Machine: "Book" Machine

Postby samuel50cent_x » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:03 am

Hi guys where can I find the plans? I can't find in the site buildyourtools.com like I was informated in the book.
samuel50cent_x

CNC Machine: None

Postby Awesomeness » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:03 am

samuel50cent_x wrote:Hi guys where can I find the plans? I can't find in the site buildyourtools.com like I was informated in the book.

Maybe try https://buildyourcnc.com though I haven't looked for them in a long time.
If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
Awesomeness

CNC Machine: BlackFoot v4 4x8

Return to DIY 3D Printing