Text Size

Site Changes

Site Changes

Postby PHoodDaniel » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:48 pm

The bulk of the buildyourtools.com site, that is generally not used, will be updated in the coming days. You will see changes to the main site, but the forum will remain unchanged, with the exception of the header and maybe a few minor attributes. Please let me know if you experience any issues during this change and we will address them immediately.

I hope you enjoy the changes. We will feature a place for people's builds that will be maintained by a webmaster. A great amount of information will be posted on new developments relating to the 3D printer, CNC, and other related topics. If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see, please post it on this thread.
PHoodDaniel

Re: Site Changes

Postby keith » Mon May 02, 2011 9:09 pm

I have noticed a change.....

I always check to see the unread postings and previously after I read them they dissappered from the list, now they are still there after I have read them. If I close the webpage and reenter the website then the posting listing changes. Does this happen to anyone else
The Titanic was built by professionals; the Ark was built by Amateurs..........
keith

CNC Machine: BlackToe v2 4x8

Re: Site Changes

Postby Awesomeness » Mon May 02, 2011 10:04 pm

It probably has something to do with your browser's caching settings. It's not related to the changes Patrick was talking about above.
If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
Awesomeness

CNC Machine: BlackFoot v4 4x8

Return to News & Announcements