Text Size

Payment

Topics not related to the DIY community.

Payment

Postby reggo » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Hello, I am new to this site and very interested in cnc router. heres the thing , I don't have a credit card is there other way to pay check Money order? Help any body
reggo

CNC Machine: None

Re: Payment

Postby bret » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Hi Reggo
Yes!! Patrick will take Money Orders. That how I paid for most of my stuff I ordered here. :D
bret

Postby reggo » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Thanks BRET I am really new to this , how did you order the email never gives a call back? I cant wate to get started !
reggo

Postby bret » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:14 am

This is what I did!! I figured what I was going to order (for example 1. Electronics Combo, (ADD TO CART) Limit Switches, (ADD TO CART) Parallel Cable (ADD TO CART) then put in your zip code to calculate the shipping. Then zero out everything. Then write everything down on a piece of paper or a order form then send the money order with your list of things. And before you know it. It will be on your front porch :D. Just trying to help. Good luck!! I know it's exciting. :shock: Patrick is probably very busy be patient
And here is his address & E-mail. Anything else that I can help with just ask. Hope this makes sense!! :lol:

Patrick Hood-Daniel
6315 Hall Pond Ct.
Katy, TX 77449

phooddaniel@gmail.com
Attachments
pay pal.JPG
bret

Postby reggo » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:24 am

Right on BRET right on THANK'S
reggo

Postby reaven5566 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:05 pm

hen zero out everything. Then write everything down on a piece of paper or a order form then send the money order with your list of things. And before you know it. It will be on your front porch :D. Just trying to help. Good luck!! I know it's exciting. :shock:???
Unlock the key of your success by 70-462 dump Southern California University of Health Sciences[/url].By using our latest CHECKPOINT and Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich study material, you can easily pass Youtube exam.
reaven5566

CNC Machine: BlackFoot v4 4x8

Return to Off Topic