Text Size

Rapid Prototyping Discussion

Official support for issues with the BuildYourTools.com, BuildYourCNC.com, and forums family of websites.

Rapid Prototyping Discussion

Postby Flite-Metal » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:56 pm

I posted our project and how rapid proto is important...just to discover when it was saved...it disappeared.
What's up??????

Is there a time limit that we have to create and post? I had graphics in support of my post that disappeared
along with the thread itself. Whats up????

Another question, how long do I have the ability to edit a thread to add images or graphics in support of my
topic?

Well, its at least editable for a couple of hours. Thought before i posted our project introduction again I
would find out to what extent it is editable. We will know in the morning... :)
Ed
"For The Look Of The Real Ting"
http//www.flitemetal.com
Flite-Metal

CNC Machine: BlackToe v4 2x4

Re: Rapid Prototyping Discussion

Postby Awesomeness » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:19 am

Welcome to the boards.

"Rapid Prototyping Discussion" probably wasn't the proper place to ask what happened to your post. I split your post out, and moved it here.

I don't remember exactly how long you have to create a post, but I think it's an hour or two. You can edit a thread forever [currently]. My best suggestions would be either to create the content of your post elsewhere (e.g. Word) and paste it in, or save your post and re-edit it in 1 hour increments. The first option is probably better, because anything could happen during multi-hour unsaved posting (e.g. power outage, cat sleeps on the backspace key, etc.).
If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
Awesomeness

CNC Machine: BlackFoot v4 4x8

Return to Website / Forums Support