Text Size

My 3D Printer for Sale - WhiteANT Knockoff

My 3D Printer for Sale - WhiteANT Knockoff

Postby holobox » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:45 pm

I'm making room for other projects and my WhiteANT 3D printer + filament (PLA + ABS) are up for grabs.

All of the subassemblies were designed off of Patrick's WhiteANT design and cut from 0.75" MDF on my CNC machine - where I've deviated I've done so to make it better/neater/prettier. For example, there is a dial micrometer head on the Z-Axis to allow precise setting of Z-Home axis! A number of components were CNC cut from 6061 aluminum. Heated bed, etc. - it's all here!

I've packaged the electronics up in a more careful way (see picture taken from back) This setup includes RAMPS electronics and with separate Op-Panel which allows you to print from SDRAM without having an attached laptop. I have a high-intensity white LED array down near the printhead so that you can be mesmerized as it works. I'll break it down and box it up nicely for shipment to USA address only! I tutor Hispanic children in my hometown and used this printer to get their interest in science & engineering careers!

If you're looking for a 3D printer and don't like the RepRap setup or the sky high price of the Replicator - have a look at this one! I've got ~50% of a black PLA 1kg spool and two full 1kg spools of ABS (white & silver) that will be yours too.

Let me know via email cp@usgiro.com if you're interested. I'm asking $450 + shipping. That's about %75 of what I have in the electronics plus nuts, bolts, bearings alone.

Charlie
cp@usgiro.com

IMG_0082.JPG
View of the machine from the front

IMG_0081.JPG
View of the LCD Op-Panel

IMG_0083.JPG
Electronics & Fans on the Rear

IMG_0084.JPG
View of the Z-Axis micrometer adjustment control
holobox

CNC Machine: BlackToe v2 2x4